Accounts Payable - French (Porto)
Accounts Payable Senior Accountant - French
· Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Management or similiar
· Proficiency in the French language
· Professional experience over 3 years in a SSC or GBS environment
· Professional working proficiency in English
· Computer skills from the user's perspective
· Good communication skills, teamwork and flexibility.
· Manage invoicing in the ERP
· Manage suppliers’ debit and credit and reporting to the controlling divisions
· Display credits and debits in AP
· Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
· Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
· Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
· Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
· Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.